Billing Schedule & Rates
|Quarter||Billing Period||Bills Mailed||Payment Due|
|First||January 1 - March 31||April 7-10||April 30|
|Second||April 1 - June 30||July 7-10||July 31|
|Third||July 1 - September 30||October 7-10||October 31|
|Fourth||October 1 - December 31||January 7-10||January 31|
Failure to receive bills does not exempt residents of penalties.
- 1% per month on all past due balances
- 10% will be assessed November 1st for balances due prior to September 30th
All City residences are charged a $15 per quarter Stormwater fee. Businesses are charged based on ERU's.
All vacant lots are charged $8 per quarter for water availability until the building is connected for service. View information on quarterly meter use charges.
2018 & 2019 Volumetric Usage Charge
(Please also click on the quarterly meter use charge above for that charge)
- First 35,000 gallons used each quarter - $4.25 per 1,000 gallons
- Next 465,000 gallons used each quarter - $4.15 per 1,000 gallons
- Over 500,000 gallons used each quarter - $3.30 per 1,000 gallons
2018 & 2019 Rates
All vacant lots are charged $69.61 per quarter for sewer availability until the building is connected for service.
Residential users are charged $2.2588 per 1,000 gallons used and a $168.68 per unit use and connection charge per quarter.
Non-metered sewer use charges are $209.33 per quarter, which is based on $168.68 per unit use and connection charge per quarter and $40.65 usage charge, which is based on MMSD's estimated residential volume of 17,995 gallons per quarter.
Commercial, industrial, and public sewer use charges are $7.7638 per 1,000 gallons used plus $69.62 for connection charges per quarter.
Meter Reading Schedule for 2019
- 1st Quarter - February 18th to February 28th
- 2nd Quarter - May 16th to May 24th
- 3rd Quarter - August 19th to August 30th
- 4th Quarter - November 18th to November 27th