City Center Kwik Trip and Farmer's Market
Supreme Structures, Inc.
- Approval of a Conditional Use permit for Kwik Trip to be located within the City Center development at 15075 W. National Avenue.
- Use, site and architecture approval for an open air shelter to be used for the New Berlin Farmer's Market. The shelter will also be used for seasonal sales of sod, flowers, garden plants, pumpkins and Christmas trees. This request also includes a public plaza on the corner of Michelle Witmer Drive and Library Lane.
November 9, 2016 - Review concept plan for Kwik Trip
December 5, 2016 - Automotive Fuel Sales determined an allowable use within the City Center PUD
March 30, 2017 - Public hearing for Kwik Trip
March 30, 2017 - Application for Use, Site and Architecture introduced for open air shelter and plaza
April 13, 2017 - Conditional Use approval for Kwik Trip
April 13, 2017 - Use, Site and Architecture approval for open air shelter and plaza
- Kwik Trip - Location Map (PDF)
- Farmer's Market - Location Map (PDF)
- Site Plan (PDF)
- Kwik Trip - Rendering (JPG)
- City Center Plaza - Rendering (JPG)
- Farmer's Market - Elevation (PDF)