Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
October 28, 2018, 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM
The City of New Berlin Police Department asks that all residents
follow the National Crime Prevention Council’s Pointers
for Parents while Trick or Treating to promote a safe
environment for everyone.
The Police Department emphasizes the importance of
parental involvement, as well as parental monitoring of
their subdivision during the designated hours. Have Fun!
• Set a time limit for children to trick or treat. Together, map
out a safe route so you know where they’ll be.
• Remind children not to take short cuts through backyards,
alleys, or playing fields.
• Remind kids not to enter a strange house or car.
• Remember to check candy over before children eat it.
• If trick or treating when it is dark, make sure a couple of
people are carrying flashlights that work.