The vision of the City of New Berlin Municipal Court is that all participants in our court process, together with the community at large, will appreciate that this court impartially adjudicates ordinance violation cases consistently, such that the legal rights of individuals are safeguarded and the public interests of the residents of the City of New Berlin are protected.
Pursuant to Wisconsin statutes, the Municipal Court deals exclusively with non-criminal cases involving city ordinance violations in the form of traffic citations, Municipal Code violations, and parking tickets. Offenses brought before our court are violations that occur within the city limits.
Payments may be made:
- Online or over the phone payments for the Municipal Court and Parking citations can be paid through POINT AND PAY website or by phone at 877-495-2729 (between 8am -11pm EST) with a service fee.
- Through the mail with the envelope addressed to the City of New Berlin Municipal Court, 16300 W. National Ave., New Berlin, WI 53151
- By placing payment in the "fines only" drop box in the parking lot on the west side of the Public Safety Building:
16300 W National Avenue
New Berlin, WI 53151
- In person at the court office window located in the Public Safety Building with cash, check (made payable to City of New Berlin), money order, Visa, Master Card or Discover during normal business hours.
- Payment plans can be requested over the phone at 262-780-8154 or by email at email@example.com.
From Interstate 94 - Exit Moorland Road (south exit) and head south to the intersection of Moorland Road and National Avenue (3.5 miles). Turn right onto National Avenue, heading west for half a mile. The Safety Building will be on your right.
From Interstate 43 - Exit on Moorland Road and head north to the intersection of Moorland Road and National Avenue (1.5 miles). Turn left onto National Avenue, heading west for half a mile. The Safety Building will be on your right.