Pay My Citation
Payments may be made:
- Online or over the phone payments for the Municipal Court and Parking citations can be paid through POINT AND PAY website or by phone at 877-495-2729 (between 8am -11pm EST) with a service fee.
- Through the mail with the envelope addressed to the City of New Berlin Municipal Court, 16300 W. National Ave., New Berlin, WI 53151
- By placing payment in the "fines only" drop box in the parking lot on the west side of the Public Safety Building:
16300 W National Avenue
New Berlin, WI 53151
- In person at the court office window located in the Public Safety Building with cash, check (made payable to City of New Berlin), money order, Visa, Master Card or Discover during normal business hours.
- Payment plans can be requested over the phone at 262-780-8154 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Department of Revenue State Debt Collection Initiative (SDC)
If your driver's license has been suspended due to failure to pay or your debt has gone past the due date, the balance of your forfeiture may have been turned over to the Department of Revenue State Debt Collection Agency (SDC). Please call our office 262-780-8154 to verify if your debt is with SDC.
If you debt is has been turned over to SDC, please call 608-264-0345 to make payment arrangements. SDC's website has information on how they collect debts, online payment options and payment arrangements. Please click here for more information on SDC.
Citations Suspending Your Driver's License
If you are paying on a past due citation that is suspending your driver's license, we will immediately notify the Department of Transportation as soon as the forfeiture has been paid in full. Assuming you do not have any other suspension for failure to pay a forfeiture with another agency, you will then be able to reinstate your driver's license with the Division of Motor Vehicles after 12 noon two business days later.
Driver's license suspensions will not be lifted until the debt has been paid in full.