Check out the links and images below for a preview of all the current Pickleball opportunities here in the City of New Berlin! If our fee-based structured Pickleball Programs don’t work with your schedule, or if you are looking to spend additional time on the courts, then be sure to stop by our permanent Pickleball courts at Buena Park (16301 Coachlight Dr.)!
Fall (September-December) 2022 Programs:
- Fall Outdoor Social Play Schedule - Mon/Wed/Fri Mornings (September-October)
- Fall Outdoor Social Play Schedule - Tues/Thurs Evenings (September-October)
- Fall Indoor Social Play Schedule - Wednesday Evenings
- Fall Indoor Social Play Schedule - Saturday Mornings (8:00am-10:00am)
- Fall Indoor Social Play Schedule - Saturday Mornings (10:30am-12:30pm)
Winter/Spring 2023 (January-April) Programs:
- Winter/Spring Indoor Social Play Schedule - Wednesday Evenings
- Winter/Spring Indoor Social Play Schedule - Saturday Mornings (8:00am-10:00am)
- Winter/Spring Indoor Social Play Schedule - Saturday Mornings (10:30am-12:30pm)
- Online Registration Link
New Berlin Pickleball Program Updates:
Winter/Spring 2023 Registration Update from 11/30/22: Resident registration for Winter/Spring programs will open on Monday, December 5 at 9:00am. Non-resident registration will be available beginning the following Monday, December 12 at 9:00am. Note that if you are planning to register for our Indoor Pickleball Program at Poplar Creek Elementary we will be continuing to limit participants to registering for ONE of the three different program times. With the OAW Facility still under reconstruction we are expecting a lot of interest in our program again, so our goal is to accommodate as many participants as possible by limiting everyone to one program time. Reminder that our Outdoor Social Play Pickleball program will be available for registration once the Summer guide is released in mid-April.
Indoor Social Play Pickleball Update from 10/13/22: All three of our Indoor program times for the Fall (October-December) have reached their maximum enrollments. If interested in joining us, please add yourself to the waitlist as we will be monitoring the weekly attendance of our program with the hopes of adding more participants from the waitlist. Participants on the active roster are only permitted to register and attend one of the weekly program times due to the overwhelming interest we have received and also in part to the limited hours we have access to School District Facilities. No Drop-Ins are allowed for the Indoor Pickleball programs.
We appreciate your patience as we try to determine the best ways to serve our ever-growing Pickleball community!